Categoria: Curriculum Ethics
Winter PhD seminar with Niklas Forsberg
â€śIris Murdoch, Moral Perception and Virtue Ethicsâ€ť
University of Genoa DAFIST, Philosophy Section – Aretai Center on Virtues
Genoa, January 28th-29th 2019
Under the auspices of the Northwest Italy Consortium for PhD Program in Philosophy (FINO)
The course is open both to PhD students and MA students interested in the relation between Murdochâ€™s ethical thought, the literary turn and virtue ethics.
The course will include lectures and ample room for discussion, as well as a session for contributed papers given by participants.
The language of the seminar is English.
- The seminar is aimed at PhD and MA students in philosophy, but junior researchers are welcome too.
- The seminar is free, but registration is required.
- Transportation, accommodation, and meals have to be arranged and financed by the participants themselves.
- Apply by sending a CV and short motivation for attending the seminar to email@example.com. The application deadline is January 5, 2019. Applicants will be notified of registration within a few days.
- Contributed papers (20 minutes presentation + 10 minutes discussion). Apply by sending a short abstract (200 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5, 2019. Applicants will be notified of whether or not they have been accepted by January 10, 2019.