Tutor: Vignolo Massimiliano
Progetto: The Semantics of Ascriptions of Meaning
Place and date of birth: Milan, Italy | 28th September 1992
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015/16 - 2016/17: MA degree in Philosophy, University of Milan.
- Final grade: 110/110 cum laude
- Dissertation’s title: “Meaning, Correctness, Normativity”
- Supervisor: Paolo Spinicci | Co-supervisor: Alessandro Zucchi
- 2011/12 - 2013/14: BA degree in Philosophy, University of Milan
- Final grade: 110/110 cum laude
- Dissertation’s title: “Esperienza, credenza, giustificazione”
- Supervisor: Paolo Spinicci
- 2006/07 - 2010/11: High school diploma in foreign languages, Liceo Linguistico A. Manzoni, Milan
- 30 June 2018: The Future of Normativity, University of Kent | Talk's title: "Semantic Oughts and Moral Oughts"
- 20 June 2018: Intentional Logic and Metaphysics of Intentionality. 30 years later. Workshop with E. Zalta, University of Warsaw | Talk's title: "How (Not) to Individuate Intentional States. A Critical Commentary to Crane's Notion of Intentionality"
- 25 April 2018: Annual International Graduate Conference, National University of Ireland | Talk's title: "Does Intentionality Suffice for Mentality?"
- 21-23 March 2018: MLAG Graduate Conference II, University of Porto | Talk's title: "Does Intentionality Suffice for Mentality?"
- 25-28 October 2017: PHILO-SOPHIA - 125 Years of Philosophy University in Sofia, University of Sofia | Talk’s title: “A Puzzle About Semantic Properties”
- 16-17 October 2017: The Nature of the Normative: Ontology, Semantics, Logic, Institute of Philosophy, Czech Academy of Sciences | Talk’s title: “An Expressivistic Approach to Semantic Normativism”
- 15-17 September 2017: Salzburg Conference of Young Analytic Philosophy - SOPhiA 2017, University of Salzburg | Talk’s title: “Semantic Facts and Oughts”
- Invited Speaker:
- 21 March 2018: Speaker at Workshop on Wittgenstein, University of Reading | Talk's title: "Religious Beliefs and Contradictions" (with Professor Severin Schroeder)
- 21-23 March 2018: Discussant at MLAG Graduate Conference II, University of Porto
- 2-3 October 2017: Discussant at Anglo-German Picture Theory Group Annual Meeting 2017, Palazzo Feltrinelli, Gargnano del Garda
- 7-9 July 2017: Discussant at Cracow Workshop of Analytic Philosophy (CWAP) 2017, Jagiellonian University
- 25 May 2018: Speaker at the Borg-Predelli Workshop on Contextual Dependence, University of Genoa | Talk’s title: “Intention, Intention, and What Is Said” (with M. Rosola)
- 22 February 2018: Speaker at the Seminar of Philosophy of Literature, University of Milan | Talk’s title: “What Are We Talking About When We Talk About Harry Potter?”
- 17 February 2017: Speaker at the Seminar of Philosophy of Literature, University of Milan | Talk’s title: “Finzione, integrazione, controfattuali”
Conferences, Summer Schools, Editorial Work
- June 2018: Norms and Change, University of Parma
- May 2018: Topoi conference, Foundational Issues in Phillosophical Semantics, University of Turin
- January 2018: XXIV Conference of the Italian Society for Philosophy of Language
- May 2017: Casalegno Lectures with Professor R. Stalnaker (MIT), University of Milan
- September 2016 - present: Member of the editorial stuff of Spazio Filosifico - Web site: http://spaziofilosofico.filosofia.unimi.it
- 2-4 November 2016: Conference Why Rules Matter - Workshop on topics addressed in J. Peregrin's book on inferentialism, Institute of Philosophy, Czech Academy of Sciences
- September 2016: XII Conference of the Italian Society for Analyitic Philosophy, University of Pistoia.
- 14-16 July 2016: Summer School with Professor Nathan Salmon, University of Bamberg | Main topics: Contemporary theories of reference, the reference of empty names
- Italian: Mothertongue
- English: Certificate in Advanced English Level C1 (University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations) | TOEFL iBT Certificate
- German: Goethe-Zertifikat C1 (Goethe-Institut)
- Spanish: Level B2